In hindsight, Encounter with Khan Chacha and Satan clearly marked out the stark differences between that generation and outs.
1. Passionate about whatever they do. Giving 100% not because they can, but because that’s the only way to do stuff.
2. Planning in advance, with a contingency plan.
3. One word, Experience. Being a driver, chacha knew about the problems a car would face.
4. The world survives on helping each other.
5. Style and Pure Class. He would gun the car on stretches of road where it was needed, and was very careful about his positioning in the lanes.
6. Still make sacrifices for the younger generation.
8. Striving to better self. Chacha’s target was 300 AED a day. He did 400 as his basic target
1. Selective Passion, depending on whether we want to do it, or because we have to.
2. Too much in the speed lane to stop and plan.
3. Yet to learn the importance of knowing the intricate details about what matters most to us. 8 out of 10 among us cant differentiate between a sound made by a loose bearing and Himesh Reshammiya bellowing through our stereos.
4. Help yourself.
5. Had the speed of a cheetah, and the manoeuvrability of a penguin.
6. Wouldn’t sacrifice our afternoon siesta for the sake of even Armageddon.
7. Always bladder filled.